We wish to inform you that Law no. 196 of 30th June 2003 ("Law on matters of the protection of personal data") provides for the protection of people and others with regard to the processing of personal data.
According to this law, this processing will be characterised by the principles of correctness, legality and transparency and protection of your confidentiality and rights.
Therefore, under Art. 13 of Law no. 196/2003 we are supplying you with the following information:
1. Your personal data will be used in order to:
a) complete the user registration on the site http://www.italian-chair-district.com and to permit the allotment of an account by which you can access the download service on three-dimensional files on the products of the Companies of the Chair District.
b) communicate to the production Company that a three-dimensional file on their own product has been downloaded.
2. The processing will be carried out in written form and on a magnetic, electronic and telematic medium, with suitable methods to guarantee security.
3. The supplying of the data is purely optional; nevertheless not giving it involves the impossibility of completing the registration.
4. The data can be processed by personnel that are authorised or in charge.
5. The contractor for the processing is Asdi Sedia Spa, via Trieste 9/2, 33044 Manzano.
6. The person responsible for the processing is Dr. Carlo Piemonte, domiciled at the contractor’s premises for the purposes of applying the Privacy Law.
7. You can exercise your rights opposite the processing contractor at any time under Art. 7 of Law 196/2003, which we reproduce in its entirety for your convenience.
Law Decree no. 196/2003
Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning himself, even if not yet recorded, and its communication in an intelligible form.
2. The person concerned has the right to obtain information on:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the aims and methods of processing;
c) the logic applied in cases of processing carried out with the help of electronic means;
d) the identification particulars of the processing contractor, of the managers and the designated representative as per Art. 5, Para. 2;
e) the people and categories of people to whom the personal data can be communicated or who can become aware of it as a designated representative in the territory of the State, as managers or persons in charge.
3. The person concerned has the right to obtain:
a) the updating, correction or, when it is in his interest, to add to it;
b) the cancellation, conversion into anonymous form or blockage of the processed data that is in violation of the law, including those for which the conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
c) the affirmation that the operations under letters a) and b) have been made been made known, even as regards their content, to those to which the data has been communicated or broadcast, excepting the case in which this fulfilment is shown to be impossible or involves the employment of means that are manifestly disproportionate compared with the protected right.
4. The person concerned has the right to oppose, in full or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons the processing of the personal data regarding him, even if pertinent to the purpose of its collection;
b) to the processing of personal data regarding him for the purposes of sending publicity material or direct sales or for the accomplishment of market research or commercial communication.