Design Team Fabrica
ways of seating
Fabrica Design Studio, directed by Sam Baron, is defined by the attitudes and creations of the young international people who work there, refreshed by the coming and going of studio members. Their process is informed by enquiry into rituals and materials, defining a language that is thoughtful, eclectic and alternative. The focus is on conceptual objects, limited collections and prototypes, produced under the brand, Fabrica Features – which is the meeting point between the studio and the outside world. Such encounters happen in galleries, museums, online and designated Fabrica Features spaces found throughout Europe.
This unique, innovative style draws many of the industries leading international brands to begin successful collaboration. Clients include Casamania by Frezza, Bosa Ceramics, Vista Alegre, Diamantini & Domeniconi, Secondome, Seletti, Zanotta and museums like Grand Hornu Images and Peggy Guggenheim Collection.
Fabrica's team of designers is in a constant quest for new ideas, shapes and concepts. The collaboration with the Italian Chair District is the perfect excuse to share with everyone the daily research coming from the seven corners of the world, through images that inspire us, new ideas, things we love or work we admire.
Ultimi 10 articoli
- 31.05.2012 CHAIR No4 - SEARCHING FOR CASSIOPEIA
- 27.04.2012 THE TRAVELING CHAIR OF ANGELO CAMPIGLIO
- 18.04.2012 KHAYZARAN: A CHILDHOOD MEMORY
- 10.04.2012 DESIGNERS IN SOLITUDE
- 26.03.2012 NEXT CABANE: TEMPORARY WAYS OF SITTING
- 20.03.2012 CHAIR THROUGH NATURE: VENUS CHAIR
- 08.03.2012 DOMESTICA: THE CHAIR THAT SPEAKS ITALIAN
- 28.02.2012 DO NOT SIT
- 24.02.2012 UNCONVENTIONAL CHAIRS
- 15.02.2012 IF I WAS A CHAIR, WHAT WOULD I BE?